|Gray Cliff Historic District
||When first listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1986, it included only the eight houses at 35, 39, 43, 53, 54, 64, 65, and 70 Gray Cliff Road, which were predominantly Shingle style house built before the turn of the 20th century.
|Commonwealth Avenue Historic District (Newton, Massachusetts)
||The roadway was laid out in 1894 and completed in 1895.
|William L. Church House
||Church House is a historic house at 145 Warren Street in Newton, Massachusetts.
|Sumner and Gibbs Streets Historic District
||The Sumner and Gibbs Streets Historic District is a residential historic district encompassing a cohesive collection of houses representing the styles commonly built in the Newton Centre area of Newton, Massachusetts during its first period of growth.
|Boston Theological Institute
||Boston Theological Institute (BTI) is the largest theological consortium in the world, bringing together the resources of theological schools and seminaries throughout the greater Boston area and some of the most prestigious educational institutions.
|Jonas Salisbury House (62 Walnut Park)
||The 2-1/2 story wood frame house was built about 1847, and was one of four temple-front mansions built in the Newton Corner area.